At All Industrial Electric Supply, we pride ourselves in our stellar service and premium product offerings — and are prouder of our team members who help make our success possible. Our team is a group of talented individuals who take pride in the organization’s dynamic growth and continued family environment. Our people are our most important “ingredient.” We believe in and work diligently to hire the best and work just as hard to retain our top talent through reward and recognition for contributions. We believe in promoting from within, and take great care to nurture our team members and set them up for success in whatever career path they choose to pursue. We offer a variety of benefits including a competitive compensation package, training to support your growth, a generous health plan for you and qualified dependents, and a 401K program with a generous company match. Our office in Burlingame, California offers a highly positive, well-rounded work environment and a culture that promotes growth and development.
We’re always on the lookout for enthusiastic, upbeat and motivated team members. So whether you’re a seasoned pro or looking to solidify your career path, shoot us an email and submit your resume with your interest and a brief description of what you’re looking for career-wise. We’ll see if our needs meet yours.
We look forward to a match!
- Load and unload products into and out of vehicles with an emphasis on keeping the products organized and housed in a safe manner.
- Drive 24’ truck vehicle in a safe manner and according to an established schedule and route
- Assist in general warehouse duties, filling orders, pulling products and materials.
- Other duties as may be assigned by manager.
- Experience as a delivery driver is strongly preferred.
- Valid Class C driver’s license and a clean driving record.
- Punctual and able to work 6:00 a.m shift and occasional over time depending on business needs.
- Proactive, organized, responsible and a team player.
- Ability to lift up to 70lb repetitively.
- Ability to sit, stand and walk for extended periods of time.
- Strong problem solving skill, able and willing to find creative solutions.
- Copy of your DMV Printout before we can schedule an interview.
- Previous inventory, receiving, and dispatch experience in a warehouse or distribution facility
- excellent Mathematical aptitude, excellent English speaking, listening and writing skills
- attention to detail and organization
- Passion for quality customer service
- Highly organized, good work habits – excellent punctuality, attendance, and reliability
- Intermediate skills in MS Office (Excel, Word) and Google Suite (Mail, Docs, Sheets)
- Critical thinking and problem-solving skills
- Able to stay focused and work independently in a fast-paced, high volume environment
We are looking for like-minded individuals who will not only help us fulfill our mission, but also make it their mission.
We are hiring Full-Time Warehouse Staff for our new location in Bartlett, TN. You will need to be a self-starter – one who is excited to learn new things, master what you learn and look for ways to continuously improve. You crave a fast-paced environment,face challenges head-on and look for opportunities to be successful.
– Warehouse experience receiving inbound merchandise – verifying product SKUs, quantities, ensuring products and materials received are intact and undamaged, and packaging matches the contents.
– Experience with high level of accuracy in shipping materials and products – picking, pulling, verifying products and materials against orders, questioning and bringing attention to discrepancies, boxing and packaging orders in manners consistent with safe and secure handling, ensuring shipment, transportation, and delivery to customer arrives intact and undamaged.
– Safe operation of forklifts and other material handling equipment: preferred but not required
– Proven consistently high level of accuracy in the performance of warehouse tasks: shipping, processing and receiving, which includes, but is not limited to, unloading, scanning, moving, staging, loading, and stacking product.
Work hours are Mondays to Fridays, 8:00 am to 5:00 pm with some flexibility for weekend/night hours (dependent on business needs).
Feltsberg is proud to be a Drug-Free Workplace!