At All Industrial Electric Supply, we pride ourselves in our stellar service and premium product offerings — and are prouder of our team members who help make our success possible. Our team is a group of talented individuals who take pride in the organization’s dynamic growth and continued family environment. Our people are our most important “ingredient.” We believe in and work diligently to hire the best and work just as hard to retain our top talent through reward and recognition for contributions. We believe in promoting from within, and take great care to nurture our team members and set them up for success in whatever career path they choose to pursue. We offer a variety of benefits including a competitive compensation package, training to support your growth, a generous health plan for you and qualified dependents, and a 401K program with a generous company match. Our office in Burlingame, California offers a highly positive, well-rounded work environment and a culture that promotes growth and development.
We’re always on the lookout for enthusiastic, upbeat and motivated team members. So whether you’re a seasoned pro or looking to solidify your career path, shoot us an email and submit your resume with your interest and a brief description of what you’re looking for career-wise. We’ll see if our needs meet yours.
We look forward to a match!
- Load and unload products into and out of vehicles with an emphasis on keeping the products organized and housed in a safe manner.
- Drive 24’ truck vehicle in a safe manner and according to an established schedule and route
- Assist in general warehouse duties, filling orders, pulling products and materials.
- Other duties as may be assigned by manager.
- Experience as a delivery driver is strongly preferred.
- Valid Class C driver’s license and a clean driving record.
- Punctual and able to work 6:00 a.m shift and occasional over time depending on business needs.
- Proactive, organized, responsible and a team player.
- Ability to lift up to 70lb repetitively.
- Ability to sit, stand and walk for extended periods of time.
- Strong problem solving skill, able and willing to find creative solutions.
- Copy of your DMV Printout before we can schedule an interview.